The JD Team | Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage

Your Real Estate Needs are in Safe Hands

We believe you should achieve your vision in life, and we’re here to help.

You’ve begun to consider purchasing or selling a property, or more importantly, a home. Perhaps you see yourself at peace in a new neighbourhood or have a burning desire to return to an old one. You may be looking to finally move out into something of your own, share a home together with a partner or upgrade your lifestyle as a family. Retirement may have you considering the possibility of a simpler life which calls for something smaller, more accessible and financially consolidated. Maybe you’re not even looking to move; you might feel that investing in property is a potentially safe place to grow your hard-earned money. Or you may simply want to be more well informed about the real estate market so that you’re better prepared for the future. This decision may very well entail one of the largest financial investments of your life. In a city densely populated with real estate agents, feeling unsure or skeptical about who can provide reliable, trustworthy advice and act in your best interest is a sentiment shared by many.

The answer to this dilemma is simple— those who pride themselves on detail are the most reliable.

The JD team Advantage

Josh and Daniele share the same passion for real estate and more importantly, for client care. When it comes to selling or buying property, we ensure no stone is left unturned and leave no room for unpleasant surprises. We understand how important it is that your real estate experience is seamless, which is why our services go beyond just the sale! Some of the core values that form the foundation of the JD team include:

  • Always striving for a flawless and detailed work ethic
  • Maintaining complete honesty and transparency in our service
  • Providing advice that is both realistic and fact-based
  • Continuously updating our industry knowledge, skills and education
  • Implementing negotiation strategies that are carefully planned and cross-checked, thus avoiding erratic or irrational bargaining conduct
  • Keeping an approachable, modest and down to earth identity
  • Building a reputation of trust, professionalism and class in the eyes of clients, other Realtors and society at large

The advantage that most distinguishes us is the fact that our clients will have open access to not one, but two diligent agents. We firmly believe in offering our services as a 2 for 1 deal because our main focus is, and always will be, our clients.

We listen 90% of the time and act the other 10%: Your vision, our mission.

The Harvey Kalles Advantage

The JD team is backed by Harvey Kalles, a world-renowned real estate brokerage which is and has been, statistically speaking, one of the top selling independent brokerages in the GTA for several years. Representing 60 years of industry experience, Harvey Kalles continues to equip the JD team with all of the necessary resources required to perform in the capacity of above-average agents. This includes:

  • Consistently keeping their salespeople up to date with the most recent changes to the real estate climate
  • Delivering current education on a regular basis to make certain that their agents’ skills remain sharp
  • Taking advantage of the latest cutting-edge technology to ensure smooth deals from start to finish
  • Providing access to their own full-time admin & marketing support staff so that their agents are never left without adequate assistance.
  • Countless well-established personal relationships with top developers in real estate
  • The quarterly production of The Collection, Harvey Kalles’ own exclusive community and lifestyle magazine distributed GTA wide, which simultaneously markets clients’ listings
  • A preferred client program through which clients gain access to white glove treatment and price incentives at some of the best furniture stores, movers, lawyers and more
  • The ability to market a property worldwide through an established network of international affiliates including Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, Board of Regents, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Chesterton’s International, Haute Residence and Juwai.

A proven real estate brokerage goes hand in hand with extraordinary real estate agents.

Reach out to the JD team with your real estate questions. Our advice is always commitment free.